Sunday, March 20, 2011

BYU

So I'm not very good at this whole blog thing...
Anyways now that it's been about a month, I guess it's time to update the world. Mike and I will be graduating with our Associates Degrees in General Studies (Mike=Communications emphasis Aubrey=Art emphasis) in July and will most likely be moving to Provo, UT so Mike can go to school at BYU. He wants to go into food science, and they don't offer that here at BYUI, so off we go (hopefully) to BYU. I am contemplating going to Beauty School once we get to Utah. I'm not sure if this something we can afford after the move, if it is even worth my time (which I'm starting to think yes), or if i should just stay home and have babies...haha yeah so anyways...even though a lot of decisions have been made, there are still a million and a half more to make.
We are also considering going to live in Virginia with Mike's parents for a few months to work and save up money, but this basically depends on when school for Mike would start and housing and a ton of other things that we just don't know anything about yet...
We are pretty excited about going to BYU (if we get in). Especially to get to go to sporting events.
P.S. We are so stoked about BYU and march madness. Oh yeah baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment