Friday, February 25, 2011

Concert and Sister Beck

So I'm pretty excited! Sister Julie B. Beck is doing a special conference meeting type thing on campus tomorrow. All the stakes on campus are invited, all the Rexburg stakes, the Rigby stakes as well and I think a few others are all invited to attend. It is in the new BYU Idaho Center. It truly feels like you're sitting in the conference Center in there. It is pretty cool. This is such a neat experience and I am super excited to go! :) One little fact, it wasn't put together by the school, but the Relief Society of a stake in Rigby if I remember correctly. So that makes it even cooler.

I also had a concert tonight for University Choir. Well actually Women's Choir, Men's Choir, and Women's Glee were also involved and there were two shows as well. That was tough to do two in one night, but it was still fun. I enjoy singing in choir so much, but I think that this will be the last semester that I take choir. It is so much fun, but it really fills up your schedule with tons of rehearsals and performances, and not to mention all the practice that goes into it. Though it is a very enjoyable and spiritually uplifting experience. It will be hard to not participate, but I'm going to need more time for my major and a family eventually.

Anyways...choir is tons of fun and our concert was pretty good tonight. And Sister Beck is speaking tomorrow to all the Relief Society sisters in the area so I should get to bed if I'm gonna get a good seat to see her in the morning.

All our love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment