Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Upidy Update

Well I am almost 12 weeks along! :) Have another appointment next Monday. We got medicaid all squared away and so they will be doing all the blood work on Monday. So I have experienced morning sickness, but I haven't been sick for a few days now...(when I say sick I mean my tummy feeling funny, not necessarily throwing up). But I have been mega hungry all the time, which I have been told is very normal and good. Our baby is a fetus now!! I know that I am a few weeks late on this news, but I didn't know until I looked it up the other day. And he or she is the size of a plum! It's getting so big compared to the size it once was, and it still has a ways to go! :) Anyways...I feel like I'm getting bigger in the tummy area and my pants are all a little tight and I can see the bump, but I don't think that anyone else can. I always ask Mike if I am showing and he says, "Yes, you're pregnant!" But sometimes I think he just says that to get me to stop asking him. There is no definite bump yet I don't think, but we are going to take pictures after the dr appt on Monday to start the "prego tummy" pics album. :)
Well, we love you all and will continue to keep you all informed about Baby Moran as the weeks progress onward toward December! :)

Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment