Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Baby Ticker, Mikeypoo and Graduation

So I added this little ticker thing that I found online so that you all can be updated on the baby whenever. Anyways, we got an appointment next week for all the blood work and tests that still need to be done.
We picked up our table and chairs last Saturday, pictures soon to follow. We got it all set up and took the old one to DI (sorry mom, it was nice...but we wanted a new one :))
Mike is getting really tired of work, it is so hard on him to have to go to work all day doing hard manual labor and come home and go to class and do homework. But he is doing good and being a good responsible husband/daddy. I am so grateful for all his hard work and all he does for us! He truly will be an awesome dad! I love him so much!
I applied for graduation today (for both of us for AS). Everything should be all set for July 22nd. man I am so excited to finish up school and to just be a mommy and not worry about school a while (if I ever decide to go back). So yeah...life is good and getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment