Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Table and Chairs

So we had our second doctor visit last week. We got to hear the little one's heartbeat! it was such a tender moment in the exam room! It was hard to keep back the tears. We are so excited to be parents and take care of this little gift from our Heavenly Father. We didn't do any blood work this time seeing as the lab guy leaves the office at four and we had our appointment at 4:20 so Mike wouldn't have to get off work. So blood work nest visit! I am barely showing...though I do have to leave my pants unbuttoned some days. I am nearly 14 weeks and you can barely tell that there is a baby in there. I guess that I have such fast metabolism that I'm not gaining baby wait. But I have a feeling that will change in a few short weeks.
Well Mike's work is going good. It isn't much different from when he started except that he trained a neighborhood boy to mow the lawns, so he doesn't really do that much anymore.
School is going good as well. It is midterms already! I can't believe how fast time is flying by! My sewing class is starting to stress me out though. But other than that we are pretty good.
We did make a pretty awesome purchase this last Memorial Day weekend! We bought a dining room table and chairs! They were on sale and we really wanted a new one that was ours, not a hand-me-down. We had to order it but it was well within our budget and will be here in a couple weeks. This isn't exactly what it looks like, but this is pretty similar. It's a tall counter height table, four chairs, and a beautiful deep rich wood color! :)
Have a great day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment